“A fantastic meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Portage, Michigan
“A fantastic meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My friend, daughter and I went to the Crazy Horse three days ago for dinner after a busy day in Holland. Our waitress was outstanding. She was on top of our drinks and was very informative when we asked about different entrees. She said she'd been with the restaurant for about 15 years... but I cannot recall her name.

I ordered the ribs/steak combo, and it was absolutely the best plate of ribs I've had in years! There was way too much food for all of us to consume, but, that just meant we were able to enjoy our dinners for two meals! I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited May 2014

Swartz Creek, Michigan
“Worth the drive . . . . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

A friend of mine has been telling me about this great prime rib place in Holland, Mi. so the wife and I decided to go by way of Holland on our way to Chicago. The detour added some time to the trip but the restaurant was worth the drive. Crazy Horse Steakhouse isn't fancy but the food is excellent, it is extremely affordable, and our server was a gem. Cadie, our server, was a delight. She walked us through the menu, made suggestions, all with that giant smile. The prime rib had great taste and was cooked to perfection. If your in the area or just want to take a nice ride head for Holland, Crazy Horse Steakhouse, and say hello to Cadie.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“very very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

me and my husband went here on vacation to the tulip festival the wait was over an hour but we sat at the bar and got served right away husband had prime rib he said it was the very best he had ever had he wished he had gotten the 20oz after he tasted it and i had a 6oz sirloin it was fantastic melts in your mouth also had the mashed sweet potatos with pecans it was great. the only bad thing i have to say it they do not know how to make a good margarita i asked for to shelf margarita and i couldn't hardly choke it down

• Visited May 2014
Michigan's Upper Peninsula
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Ate here recently as a group of 8 based on a Trip Advisor search. The food was very good, we all enjoyed our meal very much. They have a wide variety of food items on their menu and plenty of drink choices as well. I had a burger and steak fries which was delicious. The rest of our order included wings, salads and prime rib dinners, Our waitress (sorry can't remember her name) did an excellent job serving us that night. Place was very busy looks like a lot of locals hang out here to. Would definitely come back again!

Chicago, Illinois
“Similiar in quality to lonestar/logans/outback--Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I was hoping for better. Ate at the bar, by myself on a business trip. Nothing wrong exactly, but service was just ok, but bartender was VERY busy, so understandable. I ordered the Filet and it was pretty tough for a filet. But at $23 what can I expect?

Basically another review had said it best. If you like chain steakhouses, like outback or logans, you will like this place. If you think a good steakhouse is local, or a Ruths Chris level, then I suggest you pass on this place.

Overall, it was ok, and I would go back with the family, due to the low cost of the food, and atmosphere, but for a "good Steak" I would not based on my experience tonight.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere