“Good hang out place, noise level is loud!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good hang out place, noise level is loud!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I ate here tonight. Are waiter didn't tell us his name lol, he forgot a lot of things we had to wait 15 mins for 7 drinks !? He forgot for some bread when placed are order and the words just flew out of his ears cause he didn't bring it out for about 25 mins later then are food about 10mins later. I got a Great American Burger minus the tomato and onion. My burger was burnt I took the meat out cause I smelt the burnt pieces and cut all the burnt pieces off. Ate some burnt pieces cause I thought I got them all off and it ruined the meal so that's when I took the meat off my bun and I cut up the good meat and ate it separately and I ate the 2 buns together. I asked for a water and never got it and the guy rarely came to are table to ask us anything he didn't ask us how are meal was. He was very nice and sweet but I don't think he had much waiter experience. It was busy tonight and the level of people talking was so loud I rarely could take I didn't wanna feel like I was shouting a crossed the table. I will be back here I usually come here for my birthday with family. But I will just order something different.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Spaghetti Pie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

This is the best baked spaghetti I have ever had. Get extra sauce. Cozy inside. The other food is fine, but not the point. My family tried to sell me on this for years, but now I am hooked; I am now trying to reverse-engineer the recipe.

Visited December 2013
Swanton, Ohio
“Winter Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We had the Baked Spaghetti Pie, which is their special menu item. It is basically a brick of spaghetti which is prepared like and tastes like lasagna. It was a hearty and filling meal.The Caesar Salad was good. The creamed asparagus soup was great.With a beer the total for two people was $30.00. Staying at the Haworth Inn we had a five dollar coupon making date night great for 25 bucks. It was very busy on Friday night with many locals as well as visitors in the downtown area. Many great shops up and down the street as well as many other restaurants.

Visited December 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Emphasis on the Appetizers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Was visiting lovely Holland MI on business this week and dined at this casual restaurant in the heart of downtown Holland. The spaghetti pie was an awesome dinner but to start, our group shared the most outstanding apps. We had fried ravioli, mozzarella sticks, cheese bread with pesto, and the most awesome grilled portabello mushroom with garlic and herbs. Give it a try for an inexpensive group meal in a fun setting.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Holland, Michigan
“This is my go to in Holland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This restaurant has great food that fits any occasion, and really, any budget with their specials. My husband and I have done special occasions here, including our first date and it is a great place to meet up with friends. The atmosphere is calm, quiet, friendly, great for families, couples, and even large gatherings of friends. Recommend their Tuxedo Chicken, any of their salads, and finish off with the world's smallest sundae. My Friends and I absolutely love their carbonara also!!!

• Visited November 2013