We stayed for one-night while driving up to Northern Michigan. The hotel was easy to find from the main highway. It's also located close to the Dutch village, a great place to keep kids entertained for a few hours. The staff helped us find a great restaurant in downtown.
The actual hotel was undergoing construction, but there was not a lot of noise. The room was large and the crib we requested was placed in the room prior to check in. Most other hotels you have to remind at check in. The pool and arcade facilities are large and spacious.
The Breakfast in the morning was a traditional holiday inn express. It was crowded and a little bit of a wait but the food was constantly refilled. The cost was a little more then I want from a Holiday Inn express, but the area was surpringsly expensive for a weeknight.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Holland Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Holland Hotel Holland
- Holiday Inn Holland
- Holland Holiday Inn
- Holland Holiday Inn Express
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Quality Excellence Award winning Holiday Inn Express of Holland, MI. The Holiday Inn Express in Holland offers a place to work, relax or play just minutes from downtown Holland, Windmill Island and Tulip Time Festival activities. Located minutes from Lake Michigan beaches, Holland State Park, the Big Red Lighthouse, Dutch Village, Veldheer Tulip Farm, and Hope College our hotel and outstanding staff are committed to quality and exceptional service. Our spacious rooms offer either a king or two queen beds with luxurious white bedding, executive level and king whirlpool rooms available. All rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, free wired/wireless Internet, 2 line cordless phone, Simply Smart shower experience, and much more! All rooms include free hot breakfast.Take a swim in our Michigan shaped indoor heated pool, enjoy a relaxing evening in our sauna or in our indoor/outdoor spa, a game of pool in our game room or basketball on the outdoor sports court. Enjoy time outside on our outdoor patio reading a book, soaking in the sun or grilling on our complimentary gas grill. Holland, Michigan is home to many fortune 5 companies such as Herman Miller, Johnson Controls, Gentex, Haworth, Consumers Power, Siemens, and S2/Tiara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Holland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.