“Excellent Breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Hastings
Sunfield
“Excellent Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Breakfast options abound! I like the option on the menu of having an omelet without toast or potatoes. This is a nice option for those on a low carb diet or for those with a smaller appetite. Wait staff was quite prompt but seemed to be more attentive to the regulars, especially when it came to refilling the coffee.

Visited February 2014

“Good food and good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

New in town but have eaten here a couple of times for breakfast - both experiences were positive. The food was good and well prepared. The staff is friendly and made sure the coffee was always full. And, the place was clean. Good experience. We will go back again.

Visited September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Great Breakfast in a Charming town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

A friends took me to this quaint little restaurant for a very enjoyable American breakfast. I enjoyed the eggs, hash browns, bacon but the atmosphere of this long-time established restaurant made it a memorable outing. It isn't fancy or flashy inside. I found it to be clean and service was very good. I found that the many options on the menu for breakfast would satisfy anyone stopping in for a bite to eat. The staff knew everyone there, the owner gabbed with us as he made his rounds with the rest of the clientele. It is very much a "family restaurant" and I intend to visit this establishment whenever I am in the neighborhood. I was a guest so do not know how exactly how much the breakfast cost. I think it was reasonable, though (but then I live in a big city so I don't know how the cost compares to the area).

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Middleville, Michigan
“Food was fine but not top notch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stopped here on a wim one night for seafood. The food was good but the atmosphere was very dated and just didn't excite us to hurry back again.

Visited February 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good but very expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Just had breakfast at Mills Landing for the first time this morning. The food was very good, but when I got the bill it was quite a surprise, almost double what I would expect from a Mom and Pop type restaurant. I ordered a Denver Omlette, my wife ordered 2 pieces of French Toast with a side of bacon, and we ordered a tall stack of Pancakes for our boys (8 and 3). $36 seems a bit high, especially for the area. Cute place, but just not worth more than $10 a plate for breakfast.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Andrea P, Manager at Mills Landing Restaurant, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I am very confused how your bill came to this amount....but without knowing exactly what you had I can not be sure. What I can tell you is the 3 egg omelet with potatoes and toast is $7.65, the 2 FT is $3.90, and the side of bacon is $2.35.....for the boys a stack of 3 large pancakes is $5.60 (but I would highly suggested our Child's Pancake for $1.25 each).....our coffee is $1.39 (unlimited), and a large juice or milk would be $1.45 and a small is .95 both are non-refillable. So I believe we could feed your family of four for just over $22 if we did the childs cakes and kept any drinks for the kids to one small milk or juice. Again without knowing exactly what was ordered it is hard to address this issue, but we hope that you join us again, and if we have made some sort of billing error we would be more than happy to make it right with you. The phone number is 269-945-2449...my name is Andrea....and I would be happy to help you in anyway possible. I look forward to helping you. Thanks!