“"Wonderful Accommodations/Wonderful Hosts!"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of American Host Inn

American Host Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hart
American Host Inn
You added American Host Inn to your Saves list
4143 W. Polk Road, Hart, MI 49420   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hart B&B and Inns
Bronson, Michigan
“"Wonderful Accommodations/Wonderful Hosts!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was led to this Inn by research and reviews. The reviews were spot on! My room was immaculate, and supplied with all the amenities of a four star. The owners were warm and friendly and attentive to my needs. If I am ever back in the area, I would love to stay here again. A real gem nestled in the beauty of God's country. Bless you Don and Dar!
C.Veilleux

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My hubby has been staying here on and off for months and finally brought me with him for a couple of days. Aside from loving the wonderful town of Hart and outlying areas, I LOVED this wonderful Inn...and its' marvelous owners! They take better care of my husband than I do! Our room was perfect, complete with microwave and fridge, and anything you needed was promptly offered. They even called in the evening to ask if we needed our room moved because there was a family with small kids next to us and they hoped we weren't bothered! I am happy to have found this wonderful spot and hope to bring our kids and grandkids here soon! Also, their access to the hiking/bike trail is supurb, as is the restaurant right in the parking lot! Thanks Don and Dar! See you soon!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Saginaw, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a great location just off the freeway that is always neat and clean rooms with fluffy towels that I only find in expensive hotels. The hosts are always friendly and you try to make you feel at home. Not many inn's open your door and turn on the lights when you arrive. I stay here several times each year whenever work takes me to this part of the state. Dennis

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have stayed here for business in years passed and for pleasure now. I love this place. Now that it is remodeled it is even better than before. Super clean, very quite and so convenient. I am looking forward to seeing Don and Dar again and again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

This hotel has been recently remodeled and it's very nice. Rooms are very clean and there is everything that you need, right down to the fridge. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. Feels more like staying with family. The beds are a little firm for our taste, but we slept well regardless. We stay there twice a year when we're in the area for mission work and are never disappointed. Oh and did I mention the price can't be beat?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I made a spur of the moment trip to the west side of Michigan to check out the Hart-Montague Bike trail at the end of April. We lucked out. The weather cooperated, we booked last minute for a great price (not advisable later into the summer), and discovered the bike trail was right out the back door. Don and Dar were wonderful and very helpful with advice and suggestions. The room was clean and comfortable and the bath towels were wonderful. I had to ask where to get some for myself. By the time we left, I felt like part of the family. We will definitely be making a return trip!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We made another trip up to Oceana County and as usual, Don and Dar did not dissapoint us with our stay. They went above and beyond to accomidate us. The hotel and rooms were immaculate just as we had remembered from our last stay. Fresh linens, comfortable beds, and friendly staff make this a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are wonderful you won't regret staying here.