“Nothing special ” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States
“Nothing special ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for lunch while we were at Harrisville State Park camping. Food was alright, nothing special, and service was mediocre. The only people in there were us and another group of 3 women. I got the pulled pork sandwich and fries and my boyfriend got a hamburger. I'm not sure what kind of theme they has going on there either. It's called a sports bar, but everything inside was fishing and cabin themed. It'd be okay if you're looking for a quick stop while traveling.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Decent food but service was quite poor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went to Ki Cuyler's Sports Bar and Grill to meet friends for lunch before leaving Michigan. When we entered, the staff did not speak and once we spoke, they told us to sit anywhere. Once we were seated two waitresses came to take our drink orders. However, when they came back to deliver the drinks (3 ice tea and 2 water) they could not remember what went where. What makes this bad, is that at the time, there were only 2 other people in the entire restaurant. Also, one person in our party asked for water WITHOUT lemon--ALL of the glasses came with lemon. Even after requesting two more times, they still could not get the order correct. The menu is limited as it is a sports bar, but they do offer several types of appetizers, some salads (too pricey), sandwiches and hamburgers. Everyone indicated their food tasted 'good' but nothing outstanding. I ordered an appetizer and enjoyed it, but felt it was a bit pricey for the serving. Since the area has a very limited number of restaurant options, this is what we chose.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“GREAT food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My husband and I went to Ki Cuyler's for dinner on a Friday night in late April 2013. The hamburgers that we ordered were absolutely delicious! I think the one that we both ordered is called the Bacon Jack. My husband said it's the best burger he's had in some time. I finished my burger but needed his help with my fries. There was a lot of food.

Our only complaint, and it wasn't even a big one because we were there on a Friday night, was that the service was slow. It was crowded when we got there, so a girl seated us at a small table in the bar area and told us that our server would be with us soon. More than 5 minutes later, we still didn't know who our server would be. The original girl came by and, finding out that we hadn't been waited on yet, took our drink order and gave us menus, then eventually our actual server came by to take our orders. She was slow in coming back and checking on our drinks (about 20 minutes before we got refills), and she seemed to walk away in mid-sentence with us. It's not that she wasn't friendly, just abrupt and maybe distracted because she was so busy. The food took a while, but it wasn't outrageous. Other than that, everything was good. I'm sure we will want to go back to this place again, but maybe on a weeknight the next time. Figure on spending about $20-25 per couple if you're drinking water.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrisville, Michigan, United States
“Service is very slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Food is average. Took 20 minutes to get a drink. Prices are inflated. Nice remodeling and the variety of food on menu is good.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hartland, Mi
“Hmmmm!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food is OK if you order pizza or a hamburger but their prime rib special was precooked, refrigerated and warmed up I believe in the microwave. The flavor was icebox tainted and the center was cold. I did not finish it, Another visit I ordered a hamburger which after 45 minutes it still wasn't served so I offered to pay for my drink and leave. The manager came out and apologized and the burger arrived shortly. Have not been back since.

Visited March 2012