“worst food and lazyest employees ever” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Steakhouse
harrison twp.
“worst food and lazyest employees ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

last time we were there we walkked out and the cooks were outside smoking weed the bartenders are lazy last time i was there it took me 45 minutes to get a beer they cant even give you a salad with your meal i mean come on really all we can get is coleslaw with our meals and then when you run specials we cant take it home i thought you were alowed to box meals and take them home the food is terriblle i mean come on you get your ingredients from krogers this is the worst resteraunt in harrison twp. andsthursday is nickle night and it isnt even worth a nickle

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
MI
“Not Good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I keep trying to convince my friends and family to give this restaurant a shot.. it seems to always be busy but I don't understand why... 3 strikes and your out for me.. Polish night was a joke.. the cabbage rolls were hard not cooked all the way.. was suppose to come with mashed potatoes and it came with rice.... for the 3rd time I sent my dinner away and lost my appetite.. I feel sorry for the owner and the owners son that constantly walk the restaurant floors.. maybe they should be in the kitchen most of the time supervising what is going out to the customers.. my friends dish was "cold" it took forever to come out almost like it had been sitting there waiting until the waitress decided to bring it all out.... Maybe they should be on Kitchen Nightmares.. Chef Ramsey can show them how to cook... its a shame that there is only one ****4 star restaurant in this city and that would be Luigis ... as many of us never had one bad meal there and have gone 100 x or more...
In closing.. I hope they realize that the only people they can get in there are Senior Citizens looking for a cheap meal... they should try to keep up with all the other local restaurants that are successful.
I wish them luck... You won't see me step foot in there again...

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Harrison Twp, Mi
“Glad that this is in my neighborhood so I can go often.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

This is a GREAT place to have a beer and a burger. If you would prefer to have a full dinner that is also avaliable. I always like checking out the specials and they have a frequent dinner program as well. What more can you ask for!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere