“Rude Rude Rude” 1 of 5 stars

Harper Woods, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
“Rude Rude Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Visited this store during a girlfriends weekend trip in late Sept. None of the four of us were greeted or spoken to until a friend picked up a piece that was on display. The women in the store rudely spoke up saying "Let me help you with that, I don't want you to break it, I mean drop it. It's $1600." Seriously! If you don't want anyone to try on your pieces, either lock them up or offer friendly service to assist your customers. Do not insult them by implying they either can't handle or afford your work. We are 40 year old women who are perfectly capable of both. On top of that, when my friend inquired about the stone, it was obvious she knew more about it then the women in the shop. It was a shock to be treated so poorly within this lovely community filled with quaint shops and friendly people. I will never step foot inside this place again and would recommend everyone avoid it so they don't have to experience such rude service either.

Visited September 2013

“The overall atmosphere was rude.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My daughter was visiting from Boston. We thought we would shop locally. Some of the jewelry looked Interesting to us , however, no one even acknowledged us when we were in this shop.Even though Barbara and two employees were not busy, we felt that we were not welcome. There are plenty of interesting jewelry shops in Harbor Springs that welcome customers politely and appreciate their business.
I will not go back to Barbara Boz Boutique nor would I recomend it to anyone.

Visited June 2013