“Look carefully at your bill!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Well known by locals, this gem has a fantastic view of Little Traverse Bay, offers well prepared entre'es such as Chicken Morel, Walleye Grenoble, Grilled Salmon with fennel.
Wimberley, Texas
“Look carefully at your bill!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was shocked to see that I was overcharged. We have been regular customers, faithful for many years. We purposefully ate at the early bird time and yet we were charged the regular price. I wonder how many times my 98 yr old mom has been cheated without me there to check the bill. The shrimp was tough and tasteless. We won't be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Savannah, Georgia, USA
“Favorite restaurant in N MI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Hard to beat the quality of Little Traverse Bay golf course, but the restaurant is equally as good, and equally fulfilling. I never go to the area without spending the day at LTB. Local fish is really good!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“love the perch and the chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Perch and Chicken in Northern Michigan, a must so delicious, so scenic, so tasty and I want to go back soon! Love it!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miamisburg, Ohio
“Wonderful view over Little Traverse Bay, very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife and I visited in late September, 2013 for dinner. We arrived before 6:00 pm and, as another reviewer has mentioned, got a 20% discount. The prices at this white-table-cloth restaurant are somewhat high so getting the discount before 6:00 is advisable. The food was outstanding. My wife and I had the planked whitefish...very large and flavorful. It comes with a roasted tomato with cheese, which was delicious, and another side.

Service was friendly and prompt. We enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner and the wonderful view over the bay.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Troy, MI
“Can't beat the view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We have been visiting the area for years and don't know how we have missed this place. Went there for the first time this summer and it is great! The food is very good and the view overlooking Little Traverse Bay is wonderful! Great place to eat or just stop by for a drink on the padio.

Visited August 2013