“The stay was a 3-day trip. Busy time with family and...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Grayling
Topock
“The stay was a 3-day trip. Busy time with family and...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The stay was a 3-day trip. Busy time with family and friends. Maintenance and housekeeping had a few issues that were reported to be corrected. Hopefully they will be as next year "I will be checking". I am a bit OCD that way. All and all the staff was very nice and helpful. My hat's off to 'Don', thanks for the nice time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Henrietta S, Manager at Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Cynthia,

Thank you for your kind comments. I will certainly let Don know how much you appreciated him. We all work hard so our guests can have the best experience possible at our hotel. Again THANK YOU!

Hope to see you soon!

Henrietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Well appointed comfortable room made for a relaxing evening with a splash in the pool and spa. Fast WIFI and flat screen TV made us feel at home.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traverse City, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I had to go to Grayling to take a training course at the military base (Camp Grayling) and the thought of staying in barracks (having only heard of them, not really stayed in one) was a bit daunting. So a week ahead of time I booked a room here for three nights.

Upon arrival the desk clerks were very friendly, even upgrading me from the second floor (which had no elevator access, only stairs) to the first floor. Each of the external rooms had doors to the hallway and to the parking lot where you could park your car right in front of your room. I stuck the 'do not clean' sign on the hallway door and just used the other for my entire stay.

The rooms were very clean, shower water hot, and great wi-fi connectability. Also a free continental breakfast bar is available in their on-site restaurant, though the selection was limited. I had no issues with the hotel itself. The clerks did talk to me longer than I wanted by trying to convince me this would be the perfect place for me to stay again for a weekend trip and to tell all my friends about it. Definite overkill there! But otherwise it was great for the short stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with access to the parking lot. It's far away from the chlorine smell of the pool...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 2650 I-75 Business Loop, Grayling, MI 49738
Location: United States > Michigan > Crawford County > Grayling
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Grayling
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Grayling Hotel Grayling
Grayling Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.