The rooms were decent. The breakfast was fine. We had the luck of staying the two nights that a family reunion was going on so the main room was over-run with loud and rude people (the staff didn't do anything about it).
This hotel seems a bit outdated but it's a good location, enough off 28th street it feels like you are a bit away from the sketchiness of 28th. We had alright service. When I requested another blanket for my son the person at the front desk made it seem like it was an inconvience. Who knows... maybe just a bad day?
There was a dark stain on my blanket (cofee maybe), and I don't drink coffee. The is the nice down comforter I'm talking about. So that was gross. I told the staff about it and she wanted to blame someone else instead of taking care of it. I kept trying to explain to her that I didn't want to get someone in trouble I just needed a new blanket. I got the new blanket. The staff here just have a weird culture it seems.
The beds were fine. It wasn't the best sleep ever, and not the worst either. It wasn't a memorable place to stay. When we come back to Grand Rapids to visit, I think we'll try another hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Grand Rapids Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Grand Rapids Hotel Grand Rapids
- Fairfield Inn Grand Rapids
- Fairfield Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Fairfield Inn
- Grand Rapids Fairfield
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.