“Very Nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Grand Rapids
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We always stay at a Hampton as we know that the service, cleanliness and affordability is the best. Room was very clean and smelled fresh, amenities in the bathroom excellent. Breakfast bar was nice with very comfortable seating with couches and chairs with little tables or individual tables. Overall, what we expected from our stay at the Hampton.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGRN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
I am so happy to hear you had a great stay. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Wyoming, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We had a good stay, my bridal party and I stayed here the night before my wedding and everything went pretty well. When we checked out Sunday I had left a phone charger in the room, returned a couple hours later and the charger was no where to be found. So I assume their housekeepers just keep whatever they find, for themselves. My parents also stayed with us (in a different room) and found a condom rapper under the edge of the bed and it didn't even look like the sheets were changed. They did move her to a different room right away, but still, that's unacceptable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments! I am sorry to hear about your lost charger but might have it in our lost and found as we speak. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel at any time and I can assist you in tracking it down or getting it replaced. I hope that the remaining aspects of your stay were enjoyable and that you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Grand Rapids area.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I always choose mid-priced hotels with free breakfast when out of town on my dime. This Hampton Inn was the usual for the brand. Not as new as some other Hamptons but good nonetheless. Cold water in the lobby on a hot day was a nice touch.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HamptonGRN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for your review, Hampton Inn is an excellent and consistent brand. I am glad to see we did not dissapoint!
Saranac, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed here a couple of years ago for my Dad and Step-Mom's wedding. Had great, clean rooms (with small mint boxes on the pillows I might add), that were comfortable. Great Breakfast choices in the mornings. Also had a clean pool, and a relaxing jaccuzzi/whirlpool. I very highly reccomend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher Floors=Less A/C noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
HamptonGRN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Glad to hear you had a great stay! Thank you!
Howard City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

This hotel is what I can expect from any hotel. They were very helpful and made sure that If I needed anything that I was to call down to them or stop by the front desk. That made me feel like they cared and that if I forgot anything was not that going to be a problem at all.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the nice review, we look forward to your return visit!
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay with welcoming and friendly staff. The rooms are clean and complimentary breakfast was included. The location is on the north side of Grand Rapids conveniently located near a major interstate highway for easy access.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you! We love having a location so close to both major expressways and just 5 minutes from downtown. I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful stay!
Yale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I've always liked Hampton Inn wherever I've traveled (USA, Mexico, Canada) because the rooms are always nice and clean and you always know you'll get a decent breakfast included. This one was no exception and the staff was friendly and helpful. It seems to be perfect for family and couples as well.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you! The great thing about Hampton Inns is they ARE very consistent. We love having you here!

Been to Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North? Share your experiences!