This is a very nice hotel with large rooms, comfortable beds and a good breakfast. It's also in a nice convenient location. This hotel was a more expensive than similar places we stayed. I would readily stay here again however will definately check the price against similar places before booking.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North Hotel
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North Hotel Grand Rapids
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire the view from our Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North hotel, where our friendly, dedicated team help you make the most of your time in the area. Located near US 131 and 96 expressways, our hilltop hotel provides easy access to Griffins’ hockey games at Van Andel Arena, flower art displays at Frederick Meijer Gardens and beach sands at Lake Michigan’s shoreline. Attend a conference at Devos Convention Center or make a trip to the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum & Library. This four-story hotel is 20 miles front Kent County International Airport. Schedule your visit during ArtPrize or state track and volleyball competitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.