We stayed here many times since our daughter started college at Grand Valley. It is reliable, quiet and clean but shows its age. We used our Hilton honors points to upgrade to a suite so it was a very pleasant stay. The breakfast is great if you can eat the waffles! The eggs leave a bit to be desired so unless we are in a hurry we usually eat elsewhere. That said the breakfast is the same in every Hampton Inn!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North Hotel
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North Hotel Grand Rapids
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire the view from our Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North hotel, where our friendly, dedicated team help you make the most of your time in the area. Located near US 131 and 96 expressways, our hilltop hotel provides easy access to Griffins’ hockey games at Van Andel Arena, flower art displays at Frederick Meijer Gardens and beach sands at Lake Michigan’s shoreline. Attend a conference at Devos Convention Center or make a trip to the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum & Library. This four-story hotel is 20 miles front Kent County International Airport. Schedule your visit during ArtPrize or state track and volleyball competitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.