There was a large group of us that checked into this hotel (11+) . The front desk was ok, she seemed annoyed that we were there, but the rooms were great, clean, no smokey smell like I’ve read on previous reviews. The continental breakfast was actually really great. Lots of options, and you could make your own fresh waffles if you wanted to. There was a liquor store right out front of the hotel, which was a bonus not having to drive around looking for one. I would absolutely stay here again, as the rooms were clean and the price was right. the only downside, was the pool was closed that weekend for maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Highway 131, Travelodge Grand Rapids hotel near Grand Rapids Convention Center is an ideal place to stay during your next family trip. Our Grand Rapids, MI, hotel offers excellent value and easy access to the most popular attractions in the area. Free large-vehicle parking makes it easy to get on and off the road. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access. Non-smoking, handicapped-accessible and whirlpool rooms are available. Break a sweat in our exercise room or unwind in our indoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Lodge Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Travelodge
- Grand Rapids Travel Lodge