Logically, this hotel makes sense. 5 minutes from downtown and near the expressway. Best price in the city and I booked it knowing it wasn't in the best part of the city. That said, the room needed work. The AC vent was clogged with mold. The refrigerator was shut off with a full drip drain. Stains were on the walls in the bathroom. The mattress dipped in the middle. The chairs no longer had support. The breakfast was very minimal. Overall, you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Highway 131, Travelodge Grand Rapids hotel near Grand Rapids Convention Center is an ideal place to stay during your next family trip. Our Grand Rapids, MI, hotel offers excellent value and easy access to the most popular attractions in the area. Free large-vehicle parking makes it easy to get on and off the road. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access. Non-smoking, handicapped-accessible and whirlpool rooms are available. Break a sweat in our exercise room or unwind in our indoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Travelodge Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Lodge Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Travelodge
- Grand Rapids Travel Lodge