“There were only two bath towels in the room, one for each...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #31 of 48 Hotels in Grand Rapids

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I needed last minute reservations and the Travelodge was the only place in our price range that had an opening. We are from this area and realize this is not the best area of Grand Rapids therefore were skeptical. To our surprise, it was wonderful! I am pretty fussy about cleanliness and everything was as clean and neat as some fancy 5 star motels/hotels where we have stayed in the past. We did not eat breakfast, but it was very comparable with other motels and nicely displayed. My husband thought the bed was too soft and I thought it was great! The room was not dingy, but nicely decorated and quiet. The bathroom appeared newly remodeled . Neat, clean tile and tub. The only complaint I would have is that I did not find on the internet a pool was available. I would have brought our suits :) This would definitely be our choice again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Midland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I enjoyed staying at the Travelodge on two separate trips, total of 7 nights. Each member of the Reception Desk Team was eager to accommodate my requests: helping me use their computer, making copies; allowing for a late check-out; being flexible with the hours for breakfast; arranging for me to stay in the same room when I extended my stay at the last minute; remembered my name & always had a friendly greeting; among others. Several times staff members went out of their way to be helpful. Beautiful pool, nice breakfast & comfortable rooms, I am making reservations to return.
Grateful traveler,
Mary

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Travelodge Grand Rapids? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Grand Rapids

Address: 65 28th Street SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49548-1109
Location: United States > Michigan > Kent County > Grand Rapids
#4 Best Value Hotel in Grand Rapids
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Grand Rapids 2*
Conveniently located off Highway 131, Travelodge Grand Rapids hotel near Grand Rapids Convention Center is an ideal place to stay during your next family trip. Our Grand Rapids, MI, hotel offers excellent value and easy access to the most popular attractions in the area. Free large-vehicle parking makes it easy to get on and off the road. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access. Non-smoking, handicapped-accessible and whirlpool rooms are available. Break a sweat in our exercise room or unwind in our indoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travel Lodge Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids Travel Lodge
Grand Rapids Travelodge

If you own or manage Travelodge Grand Rapids, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.