My husband and I needed last minute reservations and the Travelodge was the only place in our price range that had an opening. We are from this area and realize this is not the best area of Grand Rapids therefore were skeptical. To our surprise, it was wonderful! I am pretty fussy about cleanliness and everything was as clean and neat as some fancy 5 star motels/hotels where we have stayed in the past. We did not eat breakfast, but it was very comparable with other motels and nicely displayed. My husband thought the bed was too soft and I thought it was great! The room was not dingy, but nicely decorated and quiet. The bathroom appeared newly remodeled . Neat, clean tile and tub. The only complaint I would have is that I did not find on the internet a pool was available. I would have brought our suits :) This would definitely be our choice again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Highway 131, Travelodge Grand Rapids hotel near Grand Rapids Convention Center is an ideal place to stay during your next family trip. Our Grand Rapids, MI, hotel offers excellent value and easy access to the most popular attractions in the area. Free large-vehicle parking makes it easy to get on and off the road. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access. Non-smoking, handicapped-accessible and whirlpool rooms are available. Break a sweat in our exercise room or unwind in our indoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Lodge Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Travel Lodge
- Grand Rapids Travelodge