This is my second stay at this Travelodge as it is close to getting off highway and not too far away from downtown. The queen room was neat and clean and the bed was so comfortable. I had a good night's rest. Breakfast was average, nothing special. This stay I was not able to take coffee and breakfast to room as I had before. They had a sign posted that you could not do, so I had to stay in the breakfast area by myself. As mentioned by other viewers the neighborhood did seem a little rough around the edges, and the Travelodge does sits way back from the road. I would have liked a second floor room but wasn't offered one so I felt a little uneasy at first since I didn't arrive from Chicago area until almost midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Highway 131, Travelodge Grand Rapids hotel near Grand Rapids Convention Center is an ideal place to stay during your next family trip. Our Grand Rapids, MI, hotel offers excellent value and easy access to the most popular attractions in the area. Free large-vehicle parking makes it easy to get on and off the road. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access. Non-smoking, handicapped-accessible and whirlpool rooms are available. Break a sweat in our exercise room or unwind in our indoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Lodge Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Travelodge
- Grand Rapids Travel Lodge