“Very welcoming!” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Grand Rapids
“Very welcoming!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Very accommodating and friendly place to stay. Staff was great! They accommodated our group with a great shuttle service. Definitely will return if I am back in the area. The food here was also very good!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Elizabeth B, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Hello AJSkillz!
Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found us to be so welcoming. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Grand Rapids.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed for a work conference and I couldn't have been more impressed! The staff was friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean, modern, and comfortable. Our conference was down the road and they were incredibly accommodating with the shuttle service. Within walking distance to restaurants, but a quick Uber ride from downtown. The hotel even had coupons so our first Uber ride was free. Highly recommended!

Hello!
Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and found our location to be so accessible. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Grand Rapids.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I had a great experience while staying here and attending a conference. They were so friendly and accommodating our large group with safe and efficient shuttle rides. The rooms were super clean and recently remodeled. I'd highly recommend this hotel for anyone in the Grand Rapids area.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Elizabeth B, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hello Megan M!
Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay. I was so happy to hear about much you enjoyed your stay. I'm so glad that we were able to accommodate your group with our shuttle service. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Grand Rapids.
Corunna, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Amazing hotel. Clean and nice. First time here and will definitely be back. One of very best in GR. Will always stay here when visit. Great location .. awesome staff. Quiet rooms and clean hallways

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Elizabeth B, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello Kathy C!
Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay. I was so happy to hear that you found us to be "one of the best in GR!", as this is how we feel as well. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again, on your next trip to Grand Rapids.
Chelsea, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hotel is not very visible from the roadway but it is a great place to stay. So I would call it a hidden gem.This property has recently been renovated. I have always found the rooms very clean and the beds extremely comfortable. The best amenity to me is the staff at this property. They are extremely friendly and helpful. Just the pleasantries from the associates makes you feel welcome.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Elizabeth B, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello Dan M!
Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay! I was so glad to hear about how much you enjoyed yourself. I also appreciate your kind comments regarding the friendliness of our staff! Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Grand Rapids.
Grayson, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

Staff was very friendly and helpful; rooms very clean and comfortable; lobby tables were great for my business meeting with my boss. Close to several restaurants and shops. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Elizabeth B, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2015
Hello Lisa R!
Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found our lobby to be a convenient place to meet with your boss. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Grand Rapids.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015

This hotel is clean and up to date. The rooms are comfortable and exactly what you would expect at a courtyard. The rest is really bad.
1. At 7:00PM on Monday...no shuttle available from the airport to the hotel...$15 cab fare.
2. Can I have a beer ? No...this is the only Marriott on earth which doesn't serve any alcohol at all.
3. Let me print my boarding pass at the lobby PC which is provided for that purpose....sorry sir, I guess it doesn't work.

It may seem picky, but these conveniences are why I choose Courtyards to begin with. This particular location needs to get its act together.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Elizabeth B, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this review, March 13, 2015
Hello RC40!
Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay. We strive to make every guests stay an enjoyable one. I see from your comments that we have fallen short for your visit. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay. While you are correct, we do not currently have our liquor license, this is something that we are hoping to have in the next month or so. We have been working to get one for the last 6 months, and are excited that we are finally so close to having it. I would also like to apologize for the Boarding Pass Printing Station being down during your visit. I will be sure to investigate to see if there are still any problems with guests printing out boarding passes, as this was something I was unaware of. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Lastly, I would like to apologize for not having our shuttle available at 7pm for a ride from the airport. I will provide some retraining for my staff in order to properly handle situations that should arise like this in the future, as we should pay for the cab from the airport between the hours of 7am and 11pm, should we not have a shuttle driver available. Thank you again for informing me of this inconsistency in our service. I hope you will stay with us again in the future and give us another try.

Been to Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport? Share your experiences!