The staff was friendly and the lobby looked nice. The rooms were clean but the bed was too firm for me. We stayed on the third floor but the room felt like we were in a basement. It was very dark and dingy. The window was small and not a lot of light shed through. My husband complained about how dim the lamps were. It was annoying to have to charge my cell phone across the room because there were no plugs near the bed.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) Hotel Grand Rapids
- Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cascade Township, our property features 320 newly renovated guest rooms, 21,000 sq. feet of meeting facilities, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, restaurant and lounge, and free WI-FI. Conveniently close to the the Gerald R. Ford airport with access to a free airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids (Airport) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.