Visited in late February of 2013 while attending the Michigan Brewers Guild Winter Beer Festival. The hotel is modern, located in downtown Grand Rapids, ample free parking, and is within walking distance to all downtown attractions.
The rooms are up to date with the most current Holiday Inn furnishings and bedding. But the rooms are very small. The bathrooms in particular are tiny (but clean and fully functional). Also the bathrooms have the vanity in the room (a design choice that I personally dislike).
Finally, our air handling HVAC unit was very loud. Unlucky draw I guess.
Staff: the staff are friendly and customer service oriented. Definitely no problems there.
Lots of choices in downtown Grand Rapids. You are close to some GVSU facilities here, the Gerald Ford Museum, and other attractions... so there might be a very compelling reason to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown Hotel Grand Rapids
- Days Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 175 room full-service Holiday Inn, officially relaunched in December 2009. All guest rooms have 32" HDTVs, easy chair, large work desk. Rates include complimentary on site parking and wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.