We have stayed at this hotel a few times through several ownerships. It is very near museums, the river, restaurants and all of downtown. For the price, it is a good deal. We found the room clean, the staff accommodating and the furnishings more than adequate. The entire hotel was updated a few years back.The one thing I did not like about it is that the bathroom had only a toilet and bathtub/shower. No sink. The sink is in the room. While I like an extra sink in the room, I do not like it to be the only sink. The thought of all those dirty hands opening the door makes me sick!
Everything else was fine. You will also find that the restaurant in the lobby serves a good breakfast for a very fair price (not inflated hotel prices)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown Hotel Grand Rapids
- Days Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 175 room full-service Holiday Inn, officially relaunched in December 2009. All guest rooms have 32" HDTVs, easy chair, large work desk. Rates include complimentary on site parking and wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.