“Red robin woodland center” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #312 of 802 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Chicago, Illinois
“Red robin woodland center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We got a seat for four right away at 7 pm on Saturday night. Love their gluten free foods! Staff was very helpful!

Visited March 2013

Grand Rapids, MI
“Excellent Service and Gluten Free too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Both my 10 year old and myself have Celiac and have to eat gluten free. We love eating at Red Robin because their fries are gf and they offer gf buns! My only complaint it that I always order a chocolate shake and not until my last visit did they tell me it wasn't gf.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Super mascot, soggy sandwich”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I decided to try out a variation of a Jalapeno Cheezeburger, thinking I would get a hearty, spicy, meaty sandwich. Sure, there was a dash of sliced jalapenos on my sandwich, but I was totally underwhelmed. If I eat a 'spicy entree' and do not need to blow my nose even once, then YOU HAVE FAILED.

Now allow me to discuss the texture, or mouth-feel, of the sandwich. The grease from the 'generous' beef patty had completely soaked through the bottom bun. What a culinary disaster! Not only that, but the paper wrapper was saturated as well. When I was done eating, I looked like I just hallowed out a gross, greasy pumpkin with my bare hands. I felt like an animal.

Each table in Red Robin has a Satisaction Survey card. The negative, or 'poor', answers have an image of ther Robin mascot crying. This is to make patrons feel guilty for providing criticism. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PLOY. If, and when, you receive a soggy sandwich, do not hesitate to make the bird cry deep into the night. I like soggy buns as much as the next guy, but not when it comes to food!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Belmont, Michigan, United States
“Ok - but we expected great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Location, service, atmosphere all were great. The burger was huge, way too much for a normal adult to eat. The fries were steak fries - they would have been outstanding had they not come pre-seasoned with a ton of salt! Maybe they just had an over-zealous person working in the kitchen that day, but I really couldn't eat them. Overall, one step up from fast food, but I would much rather go to a bar for a burger. Might give it another chance in the future, but wouldn't go out of our way to return. But again, we're picky burger eaters!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Port Huron, Michigan
“First Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

First time to a red robin and the food and service was very good. We liked it so much the first day that we went again before we went back home. Will go again if ever in the area again or find myself by another one. Very nice dining experience. Price was very affordable

• Visited May 2012