Selected this hotel based on reviews for a one night stay in Grand Rapids. Liked the location near Meijer Gardens and the staff was friendly and helpful.The room was average..plus side was a refrigerator, negative was older tub surround that needed updating. The breakfast was plentiful and pretty typical. The big complaint that I had was that my room was very noisy. I could hear the people on one side so well I could hear their exact conversation, could hear a screaming toddler (might have been able to hear that one in any hotel!), could hear the television in rooms on either side, could hear coughing, toilets, people in the hall etc. It was definitely one of the noisiest hotel rooms I have been in. The hotel was close to full, so might be quieter when occupancy is lower. I am going to be in the area again in two weeks so may try again to see if it was an aberration or may try another hotel. Will update if I try it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What is it like to Be Our Guest at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East? It's a family getaway, with all the comforts of home. It's feeling free to borrow a book from our library, sit by the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool. It's a hot breakfast that is always free and friendly staff that is always ready to help. But most of all, it's feeling like a guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids East
- Country Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Country Inn