Nice room, excellent breakfast, but noise from the freeway interrupted my sleep. There was no shuttle service offered by the inn from the airport (midnight flight arrival). All of the car rental companies at the airport were closed at that hour, so renting a car was not an option. One person at the inn recommended a transportation service that would cost $75. We were lucky to catch the last trip by a taxi at $30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What is it like to Be Our Guest at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East? It's a family getaway, with all the comforts of home. It's feeling free to borrow a book from our library, sit by the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool. It's a hot breakfast that is always free and friendly staff that is always ready to help. But most of all, it's feeling like a guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Carlson, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids East
- Country Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Country Inn