“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Grand Blanc MI
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stopped by on a weekday night 45 minutes before they closed and did not feel like we had to rush our meal. The salmon wrapped scallops was wonderful and my husband ordered chicken and he enjoyed his meal. I have a food allergy and staff was very attentive to make sure I would be okay. When I am in the area, I would eat here again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Belmont, Michigan
“Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

For our anniversary, my husband made reservations at Leos'. Mind you we were married at Valentines' so sometimes that can be a task! We were early, they seated us immediately! Our waiter John made us feel as we were the only patrons in the restaurant. They weren't quite busy yet, but the level of service was exceptional. He even found a pair of glasses for me to read the menu (I had my fancy purse with no eye apparrel!) We had escargot as an appetizer. For main course, I had the Lobster, my husband the surf and turf. John quickly cut the Lobster from the shell for me and presented it perfectly for dinner. We were both completely filled from our meal. When we declined a dessert, John still presented us with a Volcano cake and candle for our anniversary. He really made it a special evening, and we thoroughly enjoyed this fine dining experience. Co-workers had told me it was over priced. I thought the service and food were worth every penny.

• Visited February 2013
Thompsons Station, TN
“Great Food - Great Service - You'll love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

While visiting family in GR we went to Leo's for dinner. What a great experience! The menu choices are extensive with several specials, great apps, salads, and desserts. Mostly we had seafood dishes, which is what Leo is know for, but the beef dishes were really good too. The service is top notch, never intrusive yet always there at the right time. You can't go wrong with Leo's

• Visited April 2013
Ada
“White linens and great martinis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

When you first walk into Leo's, you are struck by the spaciousness yet orderly elegance. We were with friends, out for a couples dinner together. Tables and dining are to the right and there were many diners, but not full to capacity. It's on a corner in downtown Grand Rapids so there are full windows on two sides, giving folks a nice view of the cityscape, as well as the occasional person walking by. They have plenty of white linen covered tables and booths and the service was excellent.

We started in the bar area since we had some time before our reservations. A platter of oysters (my favorite) and a martini and I was home. There is seating at the bar as well as the high tops arranged around the area.

Nice wine list and we started with warm goat cheese salads and tuna sashimi----both were excellent. Since they are known for their fish and seafood, I ordered the bouillebaise while the others ordered the horseradish crusted whitefish, char-grilled sea scallops (wrapped with house smoked salmon) and rack of lamb. Our dinner arrived at the same time on warm plates, our wine and water glasses were always attended to and the service was exceptional. I have to mention that the tomato/saffron sherry broth and leeks was extremely complimentary to the entire dish......especially since the clams tasted like they were smoked. There is some real artistry in the kitchen going on at Leo's.
It was an amazingly relaxing evening with good friends. We can't wait to go again.

Visited May 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“"Fantastic Food, Fantastic Service"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Leo's is always on their game. Excellent seafood, but don't overlook the steaks and other great items on the menu. Leo's service and attention to detail is among the best in Grand Rapids. Whether it's a special occasion or going to an event downtown Leo's is the place.

• Visited March 2013