“Excellence” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport

You added Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4495 28th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 (Formerly Hotel Royale of Grand Rapids)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #26 of 48 Hotels in Grand Rapids

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Valparaiso, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was grateful that they took us in after hotel lost our confirmed reservation. But the bathroom wasn't all that clean.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Grand Rapids, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I reserved rooms for my family for an upcoming weekend. When I stopped to check the reservations was told the hotel had us staying different days than what I had reserved. I stopped again a couple days later. When I presented my printed email confirmations showing the correct dates., I was again told by the desk clerk the rooms were booked for earlier days than my family was actually coming. I commented on the Wyndham corporate site and was contacted by both them and the general manager of the hotel. Both told me there were rooms available, but neither one of them offered any type of concession to stay at the property. Needless to say, I have my family staying at a different hotel nearby. I can't trust the Wyndham Garden.

Room Tip: Not the Wyndham Garden in Grand Rapids
Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport

Address: 4495 28th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 (Formerly Hotel Royale of Grand Rapids)
Location: United States > Michigan > Kent County > Grand Rapids
Ranked #26 of 48 Hotels in Grand Rapids
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport 3*
Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport just completed a 100% renovation of the entire property, November 2013. These major renovations included but were not limited to: addition of the Garden Bar & Grille, new fitness center, business center, lobby, pool area, meeting space, new carpet and wallpaper throughout property and of course all guest rooms are complete with new flat screen TV, micro/fridge, new bedding, furniture, lighting, and more. We are conveniently located 2 miles from Gerald R Ford Airport and just minutes from Downtown Grand Rapids. Tons of shopping and entertainment options as well. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.