“My Favorite Chinese Restaurant in GR” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #205 of 743 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Chinese
Howard City, Michigan
“My Favorite Chinese Restaurant in GR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This restaurant is so appropriately named. They have the happiest servers, the best hot & sour soup and almond boneless chicken which makes me happy and prices make my hubby happy. The luncheon combination plates are a great deal at $6-$7 for generous servings of egg drop or hot & sour soup, fried or white rice, an entree and an egg roll or crab wonton. We are always asked if we prefer crab wontons or egg roll but we always are served both. Everything is delicious and fresh. It's just unfortunate that we live so far away and don't get to eat there very often. In the 1960's there were only two Chinese restaurants in Grand Rapids ~ Sun Sai Gai and Tea Garden. Now there so many that it can be daunting to find the best one. For me, Three Happiness is it.

• Visited March 2013