Our room was large and clean. We appreciated the microwave and refrigerator in be room. The beds were comfortable but the a/c unit turned off and on constantly. Something seemed to be wrong with it. And although our room wasn't warm, it never got really cool the way we like it. The breakfast was an average assortment of ht and cold items. The cost f this hotel made the minor inconveniences not a big deal. I would come back for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites® South is conveniently located just 10 miles south of downtown Grand Rapids on Highway 131. This Grand Rapids hotel is close to area attractions like the Van Andel Arena, Craig's Cruisers Family Fun Center, the John Ball Zoo, the Gerald R. Ford Museum, the DeVos Place Convention Center and Grand Valley State University. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options making breakfast at Comfort Suites South the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you're leaving early, a Your Suite Success™ Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast. Pets are welcome for an additional fee. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Comfort Suites South is a great place to stay when visiting the Grand Rapids area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Comfort Suites South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Comfort Suites