“An old estate” 4 of 5 stars

Grand Rapids, Michigan
37 attraction reviews
“An old estate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Fun to walk around when you're in the mood for a quiet walk on a weekend, when there are less students around. An old estate, with smalls ponds, great for watching birds and wildlife. Also a great college!!

Visited November 2012

Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
“Lovely campus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

If you're on the southeast side of Grand Rapids and looking for a lovely spot for a drive-through this campus is a great option. It's located on the east beltline not far from the great shopping and dining options around 28th street SE.

Visited September 2013
Michigan
“Attended an event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We attended an event in the KRETSCHMER Recital Hall at the Art and Music Center recently. We had concerns because one of us uses a four-wheeled walker and cannot manage stairs. The Recital Hall was completely accessible via an outside ramp or via an inside elevator. Accessible bathrooms were within a short distance of the Hall.

The campus is beautiful--a forested academic oasis in the midst of a less than picturesque city. We were only visitors to the campus. It must be a pleasure to be a student at the College and walk through the lovely surroundings.

For visitors who are unfamiliar with the limited parking on campus, it may be a bit of a problem to access a well-attended event.

Visited August 2013
Frankfort, Illinois, United States
13 attraction reviews
“My college... It's OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My parents can attest that this is a pricey college but the atmosphere and community is worth it. Surrounded by trees and history as well as friendly professors, I am glad I went!

Visited October 2012
Belmont, Michigan
12 attraction reviews
“AQ Alum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

One thing I loved about AQ, all my courses were in the Administration building. That meant during breaks, we could listen to the Jazz band practicing in the music theater next door. Love the grounds. I was never afraid to get to my car at 2:00am from the lab. Glad Aquinas gave me an excellent education. The only counselors that ever gave me solid advice!

Visited April 2013