“my stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids

You added Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3333 28th Street Southeast, Across from Woodland Mall, Grand Rapids, MI 49512   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #34 of 48 Hotels in Grand Rapids
OSCODA
“my stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I liked the location. Rms were clean, pillows too hard for my taste. Rm service not good.
Everything was pretty good and I would use place again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaPlazaGM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear Nancy S,
Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that our location works well for you. I started buying these new gel fiber pillows. They are a little softer if that is what you are looking for. I will try to reach out to you on a comment .......Just wondering if you were refering to the room service served by Old Chicago or our housekeeping staff? So hopefully I will talk to you soon. Anyway, thanks again for your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
YPSILANTI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is a very nice home away from home for us. We were able to stay on a Sunday, so there wasn't a crowd. It was quiet at night for sleeping, but early in the evening we saw a lot of families enjoying the pool. I ordered a pizza from Old Chicago that was very delicious. I like the desk in the room, and the ease of getting connected to the internet. The shower pressure was awesome and the water was hot. The room had plenty of mirrors, and the beds look modern and inviting to sleep in. The TV was also huge and had a great picture.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

KALAMAZOO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

When we checked in they did not have our reservation. I showed the desk attendant the confirmation email on my phone and there were no problems. We had the Shop and Stay, the manager needed to go and get our gift cards, which she did and we had them within 2 hours of checking in.

The pool was wonderful and warm (87 degrees according to the pool guy), the slide had 2 employees at the bottom and 1 at the top. One of the employees was pulling children to the side that could not swim. Personally I think their parents should have done this, but the employee did not seem annoyed. My girls at 12 and 13 are avid swimmers and were having a great time. The hot tub truly was reserved for over 17, nice as far as I was concerned.

The room and bathroom was clean. We had to get another set of towels, as the room was only set up for 2 people and there were 3 of us.

The Pizza restaurant that was attached did not deliver but I didn't mind the walk.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids

Address: 3333 28th Street Southeast, Across from Woodland Mall, Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Location: United States > Michigan > Kent County > Grand Rapids
Ranked #34 of 48 Hotels in Grand Rapids
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids Hotel Grand Rapids
Ramada Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Grand Rapids, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.