I stay in the Cascade/28th Street area a couple times each year while visiting family. In the past I've had horrible stays at the Courtyard, Crowne Plaza, and even this Hilton, but after reading abou their recent renovation I decided to try the Hilton again. I'm glad I did. We got a fourth floor renovated room and it was nice and very quiet (a problem in the past). Clean, new amenities, updated decor. The only thing that still bugs me, and in my opinion is the difference between a 3 and 4 star hotel, is that the bathrooms are so small you have to practically step over the toilet to get out of the shower. The morning breakfast buffet in Spinnakers is good - above average for hotels. Courteous desk, punctual airport transport, clean and modern (albeit a bit small) gym. I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Grand Rapids Airport hotel in Michigan is just two miles from Gerald R. Ford International Airport and offers a relaxing environment and retreat within the Grand Rapids, MI area. Arrive in style via the complimentary shuttle from the baggage claim area of the airport, straight to the welcoming hotel lobby. Enjoy easy access to many popular attractions during your stay such as the Frederick Meijer Gardens and the Grand Rapids Art Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Grand Rapids Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Rapids Airport Hotel Grand Rapids
- Hilton Hotel Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Hilton