“Great value good food.” 4 of 5 stars

616-452-3228
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pietros Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 802 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Kirkwood, Missouri
“Great value good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We visited on a Thursday night. It was during restaurant week. The was a special running two for 25. We got the special which you picked an appetizer to share, two entrees, and a dessert to share. I had the trio of lasagna, Italian sausage, and meat ball. My wife had the steak dish. Both entrees were good Italian food. The only complaint we had was how long it took us to get our entrees. Luckily we were in no hurry. The waiter was very apologetic the whole time. We really enjoyed the meal when we got it. We had the tiramisu for dessert. It seemed to be authentic. It was very cold so I'm thinking it might have been frozen, never the less it was very good. I would recommend Pietro's to anybody for any occasion.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Grand Haven, Michigan
“Great food, great staff, great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went to Pietros again yesterday, and it was great once again. The food has always been fantastic, and the staff has always been terrific. I have never had a bad experience there. I live 30 miles away, and this is one of my "go to" places when I want a, excellent meal. The prices are fair, and the fare and staff are always great.

One word of caution - watch out for the deserts! The "Chocolate Volcano" is a meal all by itself. Share it with a friend.

• Visited June 2013
Jenison, Michigan, United States
“Surprise 50th Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I just want to say we had a wonderful time for a surprise birthday party at Pietro's Italian Restaurant in Grand Rapids. The food was outstanding & the service was excellent. Thank you Neal and JT. You helped make this special birthday party even more special. I think we had about 70 very happy guests. I am so glad we planned this at Pietro's. I will definitely keep your restaurant in mind for any future parties.
A very happy mother,
M Gould

• Visited May 2013
Grand Rapids, MI
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

20 years ago, I had the best Veal Marsala I have ever tasted at a restaurant in Detroit. In the three times I've been back, they've matched it. I had a close second 8 years ago at a place in Dunedin, Florida. No one else has ever come close to those two. Last night, Pietros beat them all. And, get this: It was on a bed of gluten-free pasta. How on earth they pulled that off, I'll never know. Pasta has been difficult to find, in my 6 months since going gluten free. My hats off to the chef!

• Visited May 2013
“Basic Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and weren't disappointed. The menu had a good variety for lunch and the portions were just right. It was a snowy day so there were not many other customers so the service was friendly and attentive. We've never been here before so we don't know what dinner is like but Pietros was perfect for lunch.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere