“Perfect stay all the way!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Grand Haven
Centreville
“Perfect stay all the way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had a spectacular visit. Great breakfast. Pool was superb! Close to everything. A few minutes from the beach. Staff was great. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We will be back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GHDaysInn, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Grand Haven, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I'm glad to hear that you found our staff as great as I do. The pool and hot tub here are fantastic and it's always great to hear feedback from our guests that they enjoyed it too. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Ashley Wallis
Guest Relations Manager
616-842-1999

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed here August 8, 2013. Days Inn was going to charge $149 a night. At $149 I would rather stay at a more upscale hotel. I was not expecting to pay $149 a night at a Days Inn. I think this particular Days Inn is out for peoples money. Sure the area around this Days Inn is in a tourist town but still. The girl at the front desk said it was extremely helpful and nice. I was able to get 20% off my stay because I arrived almost to midnight.. The rooms are not sound proof. I could hear the person's television loud and clear in my hotel room. As well as doors being slammed shut in the hallway. The bed was ok. Wasn't too sure about the blankets on the bed.. Very glad I bring my own blankets. There was slight old smell through out the room.

Room Tip: Not worth $150 a night.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Ann Arbor
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

$200 p/ night at a Days Inn I think is overpriced in general, but when I walked into my room - i was extremely disappointed. Very old / outdated. Uncomfortable beds, dirty carpet, old tube TV, etc. This hotel needs an extreme makeover -- and for $200 p/night, I would expect much better.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We visited during the Coast Guard Festival and were lucky to get a room within 50 miles. I wanted a higher-end hotel, but we heard through the grapevine that the Days Inn had a cancellation so I settled for it. I'm very glad that I did.

We stayed in Room 113, a basic room with 2 double beds just down from the main lobby. The room was just okay... exactly what I would expect. But it was very clean & quiet. What made our stay excellent was the staff. The hotel was packed full, and we truly felt like we were the only guests there. We didn't hear a peep from other guests in neighbouring rooms or the hallway. When our safe didn't work they went out of their way to fix it immediately, even texting an off-duty maintenance person for assistance for the non-routine problem. The included continental breakfast was very good. Our child was sick in the middle of the night requiring new bed linens and the staff brought it within 1 minute of our request.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GHDaysInn, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Grand Haven, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for giving our hotel a review here on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate the feedback! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Coast Guard is an extremely busy time for us so I'm very glad that you were able to stay at the hotel. It means a lot to us to have such wonderful comments about the hotel and your stay. I hope you return as guests at the Grand Haven Days Inn soon!

Ashley Wallis
Guest Relations Manager
616-842-1999

Been to Days Inn Grand Haven? Share your experiences!