“Always a great Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 86 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Sarnia, Canada
“Always a great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great service and killer food....Bob Evans really makes you feel welcome and the home cooking is always great on the road

Visited July 2013

Norfolk, Ontario
“Yum-o”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I went to the Bob Evans here while we were staying close by for the weekend. Little did we know that we happened to go on re-opening day after a major reno and remodel! It looked fantastic and the service was great. Food was delicious. The only thing I would have to say as a negative (which they may have changed by now) was the very close proximity of tables by the windows. People were not able to sit at each table as they couldn't get in to the chairs because of the table behind them. Several families chose to move to a different area for a table.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Flint, mi
“They made a liar out of me”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The last time I visited this Bob Evans... I wrote how consistant the food and service is here.

THAT'S NO LONGER THE CASE!

This last visit, a busy Saturday morning (November 17, 2012) They were very busy, and apparently when all of the tables were full... there was a major breakdown in food quality, service quality, and accuracy of orders.

The food came out after about a half hour after ordering, my wife's omelette was the wrong order, her hash browns were burnt and dry, and her side of toast wasn't served.

My order came out alright, though the portions seemed a bit smaller than I remember getting on my previous visit.

When we were halfway through our meal, my wife's toast arrived, but it was a bit overtoasted, so we asked for a replacement that never did show up.

We used a BOGO coupon for breakfast, so when the waitress removed $2 from the order (for the toast mistake), the reduction never showed up at the register. I guess the reduction came off of the free breakfast. I mentioned this to the manager, who was running the checkout register at the time... and he really didn't care and the problem was never fixed.

My advice to you. Bob Evans runs a MOSTLY consistant chain of restaurants, just don't count on being satisfied at the Grand Blanc location (at least at busy times). The Bob Evans on Miller Road in Flint knows how to get it right, and it's only a seven minute drive away.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Flint, mi
“Another Bob Evans”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Bob Evans is one of the most consistant chain restaurants, I've ever visited. The food is always good, the service is good as well. There was a tiny mistake made with my order, but my server quickly made it right (the Farmer's Market Omelette is supposed to come with hollandaise sauce on top).

The manager always comes around to check on every customer to see if everything is alright, which, it always has been, for me, at this location.

Expect to pay around $10 per person for breakfast and drink... more, for big eaters.

If you sign up with Bob Evans email club, you'll get coupons for BOGO meals every few months.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Thank you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Our group meets every 1ST Sunday here and I would like to give my Highest recommendations for the Staff's Professionalism, Great Customer Care Service & Great food.

Visited August 2012