“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Flint, MI
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Excellent menu choices and great service. Really good Italian food. My husband and our friends hung around a while chatting, and instead of rudely kicking us out (as I've experienced in other places), the waitress brought us complimentary coffee and kept checking to see if we needed anything. We asked if they needed the table and she said she'd let us know if or when that was the case and just wanted us to enjoy ourselves.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hadley Michigan
“Over rated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

While I am certainly no gourmet, I was certainly not as impressed as I should have been. $75 for 2 entrees, no drinks (water only) and 1 (great) cheesecake seems like a lot for a regular guy. The chicken marsala was good, not great, the potatoes were lukewarm at best. The service was very good and attentive.

arizona
“Great service, but ordinary sauce”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Nice atmosphere in that tables are crowded but furnishings mitigate noise (thanks to no hard surfaces!) Service great on a crowded weekend night, but I should have followed my own rule and not ordered pasta. It was merely ok, bland, not much flavor, spice, etc. for bolognese sauce. (It was highly recommended by a companion, so I had expected more.

Visited January 2012
Clarkston, Michigan
“tasty italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I enjoyed their take on italian food - not at all typical and really great service.

Visited January 2012
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“pricey but...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

worth it when it comes to a great dining experience. Excellent service, and very tasy!