“Temporary Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scenic Inn

Scenic Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grand Blanc
Scenic Inn
Save Saved
You added Scenic Inn to your Saves list
8308 S Saginaw St, Grand Blanc, MI 48439   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Grand Blanc B&B and Inns
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“Temporary Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I grew up in Grand Blanc and had been by the Scenic Inn constantly throughout my life (I'm over 50). Due to a recent home shakeup, I ended up at the scenic as a landing spot before moving to lifes next phase - either renting or buying a place... The owners were very helpful and the longterm rental rate was extremely reasonable. The garbage and towels are taken care of daily with a big cleaning and linen change weekly... HBO, Wi-Fi as well as local phone service is provided and the rooms are comfortable - not fancy - comfortable. The building was constructed in the 1950's and the walls are thick and the soundproofing is evident! If you are looking for a decent place to stay at an affordable price, I'd pick the Scenic... Good central Grand Blanc location, close to I-75 and Genesys Health Park... and no, the water doesnt stink!

There is no swimming pool or room service here - there is, however a nice little restaurant/bar called Khios Island at the front of the property. Good food at a good price!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Cleveland, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We planned to stay at the Scenic Inn the weekend of our friend's wedding. The groom booked the room for us and told us that the manager messed up the reservation at least once, which should have been a red flag. It's a roadside drive right up to your door type of place. We didn't expect it to be terribly nice, but it was so bad that my husband and I actually left and went to the Comfort Inn (which was very nice). The room smelled like mold, there were stains on the bedding, there were no full sized towels in the bathroom, and the water smelled so bad that I went to Kroger to buy drinking water. Then when my husband told the manager the next day how unhappy we were, he wouldn't give us a refund. We expected to pay for the first night, but he refused to give us a refund for the second night even though we told him we wouldn't be staying there.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Scenic Inn? Share your experiences!