“Ole'” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Cabot, Arkansas
“Ole'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

What a fun place! The food was exceptional and way too much for one person, but the price is right....straw hats and beads were a hit as well as the "mini crab" races....visit was made special by the staff and servers....

Visited July 2012

Baraga, Michigan
“The worst food I've ever eaten”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This place had the worst food I’ve ever eaten

The salad must have been made from lettuce that sat in the back of the fridge for 3-weeks. The lettuce was limp and brown, the croutons were stale, and the cashew nuts were gummy. The soup made me physically sick. The bathrooms are not clean at all, which makes me think the kitchen is probably in the same condition. The waitress could care less.

Indeed you would be better off going to the Qdoba across the street.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Simply awful...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

So many restaurants in Gaylord are closed on Sunday that we wound up here. The only thing that was good was the guacamole made tableside although the waitress added seasoning salt first thing and it made the guac too salty. Beyond that, chopped jalapenos she added tasted like green bell peppers, no kick at all. Ultimate Margarita was large but quite sweet. Red salsa had no flavor and celery was an ingredient. Huh? Chips were out of a bag and the green salsa tasted only of vinegar.

For our main dishes, he got the carnitas fajitas which was a gloppy mess covered with cheese, and she got the chicken fajita burrito which was boring and flavorless. The kitchen-made guacamole that came with it was disgusting, with mayo as the major component. The refried beans were congealed on the plate, and the Spanish rice came straight out of a can. Brother-in-law had a wet burrito and he complained the sauce tasted like barbecue sauce. You're better off going to the Qdoba across the street.

This is my first review, and I felt compelled to share our experience as the reasonably favorable reviews led us to try this place.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Northern Mich chain, but surprisingly good fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have had some excellent Mexican down in Mexican village in Detroit, thus, I use that to measure this place.

It was clean. Lots of Mexican style decor. Seating was average and can be found in most restaurants. The food was very good and they offered $4.99 lunch specials which we opted for. Not hefty portions but we didn't want a lot. One of us did get an entree from the non-lunch special menu and it was easily 2 times as much food.

The salsa was quite mild. Even the green which was the 'hot' of the two was mild. I normally shy away from 'hot' salsa and at times find the 'milder' option to have a bit of a kick. Neither one of these did. It was my only complaint if I had one. I wasn't there for their chips and salsa so no biggie.

Value was good. Think it was $9 for my friends 'normal' entree and it was quite a bit of food.

Margaritas was very good and lots of options.

Visited July 2012
Comins, Michigan
“Always a treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I like this La Senorita more than others in the Northern Michigan area. Service is consistently good. Drinks refills are quick and meals are always prepared as requested.

Visited May 2012