“horrable Customer Service!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Gaylord, Michigan, United States
“horrable Customer Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were seated right away but the waitress was awful and she was not busy! We sat near the kitchen so I watched after our food sat there FOREVER and a Large family who came in after us was served before us. By the time we got our food, it was cold and not very good:( I Honestly think because I ordered a water, the waitress thought we would not leave a very good tip! It was just me and my boyfriend and we both ordered new york strip steaks and Large baked potatoes, I was not impressed with Cold food and I could not even chew the hard steak! I still regret I told him to leave a tip anyways, but after we left, I regretted it! Even if we were "Too Poor" to leave a big tip, that is no reason what so ever to give us crappy service, and we still did leave a decent tip!!! Anyways, it may have been different if we had a different waitress, but this place has good potential, they just need to have good staff! the guy who seated us was very friendly....

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

MI
“Do you care about customers?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

So, it was a Thursday (feb. 7, 2013) at 1:00 PM......we arrived for lunch as we completed our travels to home (needed to cross the bridge to the UP). So, we walk in.;...admire the merchandise......and stand at the customer service station WAITING to be seated.....WAITING to be seated.......a waitress crossed our path 3 times, but DID NOT acknowledge our presence....
GET THIS, there were only about 12 people in the whole place! We finally LEFT, because NO ONE came to seat us or acknowledge us......We waited 15 minutes. We were so disappointed, as we were also going to purchase some pretty awesome sweatshirts! We went to APPLEBEES, and guess what,it was really GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lapeer, Michigan
“Pricey but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Be ready for a big tab when you leave but it's worth it. The food is good, not the best you'll get but def not the worst. The micro-brews are amazing. I had the stout and my husband the ipa the last time we went. Both were delish. The atmosphere is really nice and you can run in and just grab a six pack if all you want is a beer. Nice big parking lot for your rigs if you are on your way home from a up north adventure. Worth a visit.

Visited January 2013
New Lenox IL
“A bit underwhelmed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It was Ok but nothing outstanding. Service was good, atmosphere was decent. I would go back, but wouldn't make a special trip.

It is right on the snowmobile trail spur, so its easy to get to on your sled.

Nachos were REALLY good. Prime rib so so.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gaylord, Michigan
“Pretty spot, average food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Looks great but no one local eats here. Ok brew, nice gift shop. Spot for vacationers. Food just ok but nice restaurant.