“Good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Healthy
South Bend, IN
“Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We always enjoy our annual visit to the Port City Smokehouse during our vacation in Frankfort, MI. We've tried the smoked sampler and the hot meals. Always satisfying.

Visited May 2013

Eastport, Michigan
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great smoked fish. I purchased a sampler packs one pate and one smoked fish with white fish, salmon and trout. All were delicious. Great prices. Huge vareity of fresh, smoked and fried fish. The also due jerkey, brisket and pulled pork. My wife and I had fried smelt, bluegills and some smoked brisket that were excellent. The smokehouse also has beer and other items for sale.

Visited August 2013
Burr Ridge, Illinois
“Smell of fish”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stopped by the other day and the smell of fish was terrible. I don't know why...but it forced us to walk out..

Visited August 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Great fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The fish, walleye and whitefish, in their fish dinners was perfect: good flavor and quantity. The cold slaw was so so and the fries were cold, though. In terms of smoked fish, I purchased half a pound of smoked whitefish and was tempted to drive out of my way to go back and get more! Moist, tender, and just enough smoke, not dry and chemical tasting as like some I've had the misfortune to taste. For fish, come here for sure, but perhaps skirt the other items (my brother did not care for the brisket sandwich: tough, bland, and barely warm).

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Laguna Beach, California
“great fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Best place in town for fish... whether it's a salmon pate to take home, a slab of smoked fish to do likewise or stopping in for a flash fried fish dinner. I recommend perch for the latter.

Visited July 2013