Stayed here just one night on our way back from Mackinaw Island; have stayed other times & loved it - this time was no different but I do have a few suggestions! The FREE 530-700 cocktail hour is wonderful! We so enjoyed having cocktails & talking to the many other people in the hospitality room. The breakfast was great also although the pastries were stale tasting & I wish there was a better selection of them but then again I have a big sweet tooth so I was disappointed in the selection! There are many other hot items to choose from - this hotel has a BIG continental type breakfast - definitely the best around!
We had a King suite & for some reason there was no hand soap in the bathroom. Just the soap/shampoo dispenser in the shower. Why? I guess I could have called & asked the desk but since we were just there for one night I didn't bother! Also the bathroom door shuts automatically & is so heavy it will not stay open even if you try to prop it open! Pain in the butt if you have to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of night because than you have to turn on the light otherwise the bathroom is pitch black! Lastly, I know the rooms have recently been remodeled but our bed was very soft & not too comfortable. I'm not sure if the beds have been updated but if not, they need to be. My back hurt when I woke up & after staying in a less expensive hotel the previous 5 nights & waking with NO back pain, I was little disappointed especially since I paid double for Drury Inn Room compared to Baymont Inn room!
All in all I would stay here again just hope they tweak things a little!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Frankenmuth
- Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth Hotel Frankenmuth
- Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth Hotel
- Drury Inn Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Drury Inn
- Drury Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Fareportal , Otel and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.