“Pleasantly surprised” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Frankenmuth
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: The Harvest Coffeehouse & Beanery specializes in specialty coffees from around the world, Espresso, Lattes, Cappuccino, Chai, Loose Leaf Tea, Smoothies, fresh-baked goods, Bagels, Cheesecake, and more. Great atmosphere right on Main Street Frankenmuth featuring free Wi-Fi access and live music on the weekends. Also featuring a used book selection, hand-made Soy Candles, and Frankenmuth original cigars.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I tend to be a bit of a coffee snob, so my expectations were low for this small-town coffee place. I was very happy with the service, my drink, and the atmosphere. My specialty latte was well-balanced, both in flavor and sweetness. The cafe was quiet and cozy....definitely a place I could stay awhile.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, Ohio
“Lovely Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stopped in for a break in our holiday shopping. I am glad that we did! The atmosphere was cozy, and just what we needed for refreshing spot. I ordered a Latte and my husband a hot chocolate. Both drinks were delicious. The staff was very friendly.

• Visited December 2012
Michigan
“Great holiday coffee brew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff. Enjoyed a North Pole Mocha! Did not eat here, but will give them a try next time...

Visited November 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great atmosphere! I loved the tables, books and the entire feel of the place. Not to mention the wonderful array of sugar free coffees they offer (which is all I can drink). The service was extremely organized and fast - especially for the line up they had. I wish my city had something comparable.

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Specialty coffees”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

a nice enough place with all the espresso based drinks, a few tables and some second hand books for sale. While the coffee was ok, even Starbucks is better

Visited October 2012