“Good Italian Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Birch Run, Michigan
“Good Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Nice sit-down Italian restaurant with decent prices and very good food. It is a great casual dining place with an extensive menu. They also must do a decent take out because during our dinner at least 8 people came in for take out.

Visited May 2014

“Fantastic meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We decided to try Davinci's while were in Frankenmuth in July and boy, were we glad we did! Both the food and the service was fantastic. Great selection of food and large portions for not a large price. My son and I tried the burgers and they were awesome and homemade patties. The fries that came with the burgers were THE best fries that I've ever had. They have a light coating on them and I could have eaten another portion. We were there on a Wednesday and it is burger night so any burger on the menu (and there were 8 (?) choices were just $5.75. My mom had the fish and chips. It came with 3 large pieces of battered cod, fries, coleslaw and a fresh bun all for $11.95 My other son had an individual pepperoni pizza and he ate it all and said that it was delicious. The pizza was only $5. We will definately be back to Frankenmuth and we will absolutely eat at Davinci's again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MARLETTE
“Several visits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I dine at this restaurant at least 6 times a year. The food and service are always great. I have never been disappointed. The stromboli is one of my favorites.

Visited March 2014
Trenton, Michigan
“Lunch at Davinci's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I love the deep dish pizza and the Stromboli's!! The service is ok, a little slow. They cater to the locals. I particularly don't like the atmosphere - too bright - but that may be because of the customers - not a young crowd.

Visited January 2014
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“nice pizza but had some problems”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My parents got a deep pan large, and we got a medium thin crust pepperoni. The food is good quality, and the portions are very large. My parents were unable to finish theirs. The place was busy, and we were originally sat crushed at a table for four by the door, but there was a person of five sat taking some of our area, and the table had not enough room and was not good for my parents as their legs hurt and I was pushed into the corner where the wall bends around and didn't have any room and that table was so uncomfortable for four adults, two of them at a larger size. So, we asked to move to a booth and one became available, so we had that. They should have put us at the booth that was free originally, though, as it was free when we came in.

• Visited November 2013