While on vacation my youngest turned 12. We thought it would be fun to do the spash village (we didn't stay at the hotel) with a little birthday package. For about $30/person we got a pizza to share, a cupcake for each one of us, baloons for the birthday boy, soft drinks and my 12 year old got a birthday hat. PLUS we had 4 hours of water fun in the indoor water park. Well worth it since just tickets for the water park were $24/person.
Trust me when I say that 4 hours is PLENTY of time at the water park. We choose the 9am-1pm time slot and were only 4 of perhaps 40 people inside there. Lots of room, not crowded. We got to ride/play with all of the water features until we were tired of doing so.
On a side note: there are ample life guards watching out for your/your kids safety there. Good clean family fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zehnder's Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark offers 146 deluxe accommodations including 63 new suites. Enjoy over 30,000 sq. ft. of aquatic fun with our Splash landing play area, Dumping Bucket, Giggling Gorge and Perilous Plunge 4 story tube slides. Relax in the whimsical whirl hot tub or just float along the Crooked Brook Creek lazy river. For the landlubber have fun at our new arcade or lunch at Elf hollow cafe. A towering 26-foot tree is a prominent feature in the new hotel lobby with a large gas fireplace built into the trunk. Zehnder's Splash Village includes elves and fairies as part of the waterpark and hotel's overall theme. Complimentary shuttle service is available to Zehnder's Restaurant and the Fortress golf course. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Zehnder`s Splash Village Hotel And Waterpark
- Zehnders Splash Village Frankenmuth
- Zehnders Splash Village Hotel Waterpark