The Barbarian Inn Lodge offers respite for body and spirit! We experienced the warmth of the whirlpool after a cold, winter walk, inspired by the artistry of snow and ice sculptures during Snowfest and I prefer the view of the Cass River from the balcony of a riverview room. The architecture of Bavaria is exquisite. The family business heartwarming.
We are always treated with courtesy and have stayed here over and over again.
I have even driven here in a snowstorm, return year after year despite the long distance drive from Ohio.
The dining at the Inn - at Oma's Restaurant is tasty and personable or we take a walk from the Inn over the covered bridge to the Bavarian Inn Restaurant or Zehnder's for a glass of currant wine, and a family style meal.
I have travelled here with friends, and family and come away refreshed and enlivened.
Nothing compares to the Bavarian Inn Lodge for the total Frankenmuth experience.
My recommendation is heartfelt!
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn
- Bavarian Inn Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Resort Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Lodge
- Bavarian Inn Frankenmuth Mi
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge Resort
- Bavarian Lodge Frankenmuth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavarian Inn Lodge is a treasure in the heart of downtown Frankenmuth - Michigan's #1 tourist attraction. Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River, the Lodge is a world-class getaway destination for families and couples. The Bavarian Inn Lodge of Frankenmuth is about gathering. For generations, millions of people have come here to stay and play, to be welcomed with our home-cooked chicken dinners, delightfully cozy beds, and warm Bavarian hospitality. It's like stepping into the heart of Europe without a passport or the jet lag! •360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool, family suites and balcony room* •Indoor water park with five indoor pools and three whirlpools.•Four tennis courts (two with nighttime play). •Three-story European-style courtyard with one indoor pool and whirlpool reserved especially for adults. •18-hole indoor miniature golf. •The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 100+ video and redemption games, air hockey, and pool tables.•Two-story Children's Village play area. •Two lounges, two restaurants, two gift shops (stop in at Michael's Gift Shop to check out board games galore).•Gourmet Coffee Bar in Martha's Gift Shop.•Free live nightly entertainment including sing-alongs and Karaoke. •Free WIFI internet throughout public areas and in guestrooms - just ask for the password at check-in.•An abundance of public areas for your family or group to gather and socialize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Bavarian Inn Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.