“The comfort of Marriott, my favorite chain” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Excelsior, Minnesota
“The comfort of Marriott, my favorite chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed here on a motorcycle trip to Canada. This was a safer location for Flint. The hotel was hidden back a bit in a business park but with plenty of restaurants nearby. I got a triple A deal that included breakfast. Breakfast at Courtyards is not usually included. I think since it is considered a business hotel but sometimes it's the best Marriott option in an area.

I like Marriott best because no matter which variety or where they seem to always be clean and have all the stuff I need. The breakfast here was different than the standard fare. They also were willing to customize the options which was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful to me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Kimberly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Flint, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for all of your positive feedback. I will be sure to share your kind words with my staff. Complete customer service & satisfaction is our number one goal and it was very nice to see that you recognized our efforts. We hope to see you in the future when in the Flint area. Thank you again for your patronage.

Kimberly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed here one night and found it to be very typical of Courtyards. Competent staff, nice room, good location. Easy access to the freeway. Had breakfast in the restaurant and found it to be satisfactory.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Flint, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Our team thanks you for the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and hope that you will come and stay with us again when in the Flint area.

Thank you!

Alpena, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Kenny, the really nice and fun front desk attendant went out of his way to take care of my friends and I with transportation and accomidations during our stay there reciently. Oh, by the way, the beds are really comfy and I didn't steal the pillow that was the best because I couldn't lay my head on it if I did!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Kimberly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Flint, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for all the comments made about your recent stay at our Courtyard. Kenny is a valuable associate and he loves our customers. We take a lot of pride in customer service, I am really glad to see that my staff is performing as expected. We love our pillows too. They are very comfy. If you would like to contact me I would be happy to provide you with the specs of the pillows so you can enjoy one of your own at home...... Thank you again for the "5"star. We appreciate it.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Clean rooms and friendly staff found here. Reasonably close to Flint's Bishop Airport. Plenty of restaurant choices in the area, and the food area of the hotel is very good as well. Nicely stocked snack area next to the front desk, for that late night hunger attack. I would recommend this hotel if you are flying into Flint, Michigan.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business. We are so glad you enjoyed the market area. We try to keep a good variety in stock for all of our guests with different appetites. Thank you again for the review.

Please come back and visit us again.

Kimberly.
Sterling Heights, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel has a free shuttle to and from FNT Bishop Airport. I frequently use my Marriott points to stay here if I have an early flight from FNT (flights leave starting at 6AM). The staff does a great job and the new Bistro is one of the nicest ones in the Courtyard chain.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the Courtyard, not the highway. You'll hear airplane noise, but FNT o...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our property. We great appreciate the review. We appreciate your business and hope that you will come and stay with us again when in the Flint area. I will be sure to share all your comments with my staff. Please keep in mind we also have a park and ride with shuttle service for the FNT Bishop airport.

Waterford, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I prefer to fly out of bishop airport in flint, mi and usually stay at the flint courtyard near the airport for the convenience of making early morning flights. Our experience has been that the rooms are clean and staff helpful. The last two times we've stayed there we requested a 4:00 am wake up call. We say the request being written down, but never got the call. Thank goodness our cell phone alarms worked or we would have missed our plane. Management needs to tighten up these important details.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay with us. I am so sorry about the issue with the wake up calls. I assure you I have address this issue with my staff. Guest satisfaction is our number one concern. I agree that not being woke up for a any reason when expecting it is a huge disappointment. I would be upset to. Please contact me directly if there is anything I can do to further assist you or if you would like to speak about this. I hope that you will come and see us again and give us the opportunity to make this up to you.

Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at the hotel (second time) as part of a trip to Peoria. The hotel staff is great, friendly and ready to serve. The rooms are clean, well appointed and very comfortable.

We have always liked this hotel and it meets the high standards of a Marriott Courtyard.

Great value and worth the stay. Restaurant is clean but limited menu.

Room Tip: Always a good room available.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Flint, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you so much for all the positive comments about our property and staff. I was excited when I read the review that our staff provided the "Spirit to Serve" that we take pride in. Thank you for the 4 stars. Please let us know what we can improve on to receive the 5. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Kimberly

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Flint? Share your experiences!