“The best cheeseburger I have had in years” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 317 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Pizza
key west, fl
“The best cheeseburger I have had in years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Some tell me that's it's the aluminum foil that's they're wrapped in. It makes them steamier and throughly melts the cheese. All I know for sure is that I love them. When I am in the area I will eat as many as six a day. Yep, with only mustard and pickles, or deluxe (mayo, tomatoes and lettuce), or all the way (ketchup, mustard and onione). It is tough to know what to do. Do I skip a cheeseburger and get the turkey chili, or the BLT w turkey bacon or white bean & turkey soup? See what I mean. Their staff are always happy and helpful. The baked goods are delicious. I always box up load of turkey jerky to ship back to my staff. BBQ, teriyaki, smoked or the plain turkey jerky, it all great. It's right off hwy. 23.

They also have a location on Hill Rd, in Grand Blanc.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Flushing, Michigan, United States
“if you like turkey fixed different ways, this is the place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

we actually visited the Thompson Creek Turkey Farm on Hill Rd. in Flint. Good food, friendly waitress and priced reasonable.

Visited April 2012
Flint, Michigan
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Someone recommended this little place to me, and I decided to give it a try. It was wonderful!!!! The food is excellent, the prices were reasonable, and the people were so very nice. I will be back.

Visited April 2012
SE Michigan
“Everything Turkey Deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Butchers/ deli market that only sells "turkey." Not just the yearly bird but also raw ground turkey, bacon, sausage, and cooked lunch meats, jerkies, and spiced sticks. This location sell prepared sandwiches and hot items but another location on Hill Rd in Grand Blanc Twp. has a full menu cafeteria style restaurant with butcher/deli and bakery. Butcher/Deli also at Flint Farmers Market. Don't let all this turkey fool you, it's worth taking a look.

Visited January 2012
Michigan
“Good Food, Less than Stellar Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

I have visited both Thompson Creek locations numerous times. The food is always hot, tastes great, and is reasonably priced. I love the deli sandwiches; the Italian Wrap is my favorite. The Mill Road location has very limited seating available and is usually pretty crowded and noisy, but the staff is always friendly and the restaurant has a good atmosphere in spite of all the chaos. The only complaint I have is the restaurant's location. The establishment is located in Flint Township, just on the other side of the city limits. The area around the restaurant isn't necessarily a bad area, but it is close enough to a not so great area in Flint where safety could be a concern, especially in the evening.

• Visited September 2011