“nope this is not my favorite mexican resturant.. service was good” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Real

Casa Real
4150 Miller Rd, Flint, MI
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #126 of 293 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Mexican
Lapeer, Michigan, United States
“nope this is not my favorite mexican resturant.. service was good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

nope this is not my favorite mexican resturant.. service was good.. not real mexican food its more like a chain resturant and taste like it too! wont be back bummer I had higher expectations for this place...

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We go here often and it is always a hit. I love the food and each time we try something new we are not disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clarkston, Michigan
“Not Good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My wife is a vegan and she did enjoy her meal. I ordered the Pork Enchilada's and they were average at best. I chose the red sauce and it wasn't very good. Also, there wasn't much pork in the enchilada's. The rice also wasn't very tasty. When we finished the main meal, I ordered the Fried Ice Cream. That was a disappointment. It was obviously pre made. That is only the second time I've ordered Fried Ice Cream and it was pre made. I will not return to Casa Real. If you should see other reviews I've done, you will notice I tend to give high marks. Not here.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Don't Waste your Time and Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I should have known better than to go to a restaurant that had no cars in the parking lot, but I ignored the red flag and went in anyway. Seating was ripped apart and taped. Food was cold and tasteless. Very upsetting. Don't go!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Linden, Michigan
“Best Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best Mexican restaurant I've been to since I left CA. Drinks are superb. I've been there 8 times and had 3 different dishes. I have taken my family and friends there. Every single time we have been there has been excellent. Everyone loved their dishes.

• Visited January 2013