“Fantastic vegetarian platter for two!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 293 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Lebanese, Middle Eastern
Description: Kabob City is a Middle Eastern Restaurant in Flint, Michigan located in Miller Plaza.
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic vegetarian platter for two!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Our family of four thorough enjoyed two vegetarian platters for two with plenty leftover. Very generous servings of hummus, baba ghanouj, grape leaves, falafel, spinach pies, mujarada, fattoush, tabbouleh, rice & fries. Meal starts off with garlic butter and warm pita. The fattoush and baba ghanouj were especially good. YUM! I would definitely go here again.

Midland, Michigan
“Fantastic marinaded lamb kebabs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We tried the lofted kebabs, the lamb schwarma, and the marinaded lamb skewers. The lamb on the skewers was hands done the best I've had for a long time, great flavor and melt in the mouth. The other lamb dishes were ok, but this is the one to get.

Visited March 2014
Midland, Michigan
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stopped at Kabob City on the way home to midland from Ann Arbor. What a great treat! Food great, service excellent, price very reasonable (two of us ate for under $20 and took a full take out/take home box with us). Would absolutely recommend. Sahara, our waitress was so sweet and helpful, but we found that to be the standard; everyone was welcoming and friendly. Yes, the atmosphere could use a little updating, but you don't even notice really, it is clean and orderly.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food friendly people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Middle Eastern (ME) food I had for a long time. I travel all over, including ME, this the authentic food prepared by ME chefs. Portions are more than adequate the price is reasonable. The waitresses need to loosen up and enjoy the work, the'll be getting more tips.

Visited August 2013
“A vegetarians dream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Ive been going to kabob city since they've opened and I've never once have been disappointed. The 5.99 vegan friendly salad bar is wonderful. The homemade salads and dips they make can are so incredibly filling and not I mention healthy I usually can barely finish one plate. Some of my favorites are the cauliflower tahini salad and the egg plant red pepper salad. Their baba is perfectly creamy and smokey. I've also tried their vegetarian grape leaf sandwhich combo and was surprised at the amount of food I received! I had leftovers for a couple days. The waitresses are always super friendly and attentive and won't hesitate to bring you more fresh pita bread. I always leave this place feeling great and thoroughly satisfied. I suggest kabob city to everyone I know, especially my vegetarian friends. I've also tried out their new spot in the mall food court. My grape leaf sandwhich was amazing and super filling, not to mention the guy who prepared my sandwhich even gave me a free small salad on the side! Awesome service.You cannot beat their prices! I hope they're around for awhile they're really a great addition to Flint.

• Visited May 2013