“Very Pleasant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Flint
San Antonio, United States
“Very Pleasant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My family and I were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness, friendly staff, and amenities. We hate stinky rooms and this was super clean, everything worked great. The fitness center was great, the breakfast was great. We were so thankful for all the friendly staff...from check in to departure. We stay in a lot of hotels and this is on the top of the list.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Rodney I,

I am so very pleased to hear we made the top of your list of hotels! As a frequent traveler I am sure you have been many places. As a result we are humbled to hear we are one of the best out there according to your words. We will continue to strive for excellence now and into the future.

Respectfully,

Jeff Verdun – General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Newer, clean and great for travellers who like a great Hampton experience. Enjoyed quick check in, great variety of breakfast and quiet considering it was a Friday night with family reunions staying at same hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Celia C,

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with the quality and comfort of the room during your last visit for your family reunion! We pride ourselves on world class customer service and it sounds like you had a great, fast check in, and overall experience.

We hope to see you as our guest again in the near future and are happy your stay was a quiet and comfortable one. If I can be of any further assistance do not hesitate to contact me for any reason. Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Flint/Grand Blanc.

Jeff Verdun – General Manager
Starkville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

No understanding or meaning of the word "reservation". ZERO attempt to address the problem by the staff member. Very condescending and demeaning while never solving the problem. Diamond member status meant absolutely nothing. Awful experience checking in.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear William R.,

I wanted to take a moment and reach out again and apologize for the discomfort you had during your last stay. I recently sent you an email advising you of some additional compensation in addition to the refund of one night we have given you.

Also, I want to assure you we will most certainly do a better job next time. We will use this to coach and teach our staff to communicate better regarding our room type configurations in relation to guest needs. Your experience was most certainly the exception and not the norm, and I apologize our staff did not handle this issue in a more reasonable fashion.

Lastly, if I can be of any further assistance to you please do not hesitate to give me a call or reply to the email I sent you. I hope you are doing well, and again apologize for trouble.

Des Moines, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Excellent Service!!!!! Congratulations!!! Very Friendly. The customer service was awesome. I really recommended this hotel for family trip or business. Good breakfast and the internet service very fast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mauricio M.,

Thank you for making us your hotel of choice when visiting Flint & Genesee County!

I also appreciate your nice comments on the breakfast and good high-speed Internet. We pride ourselves on being a good value and world class customer service. I am so pleased we lived up to your expectations. Thank you again for your business and please be sure to visit us next time you are in Flint!

Rapid River
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We have stayed at this Hampton on several trips. Each time it has been a good experience. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is always nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Arnold B.,

Thank you so much for coming back to us at Hampton!

Our guest loyalty means very much to us at Hampton and I am so happy to hear you were pleased with your last visit. We always strive to offer world class service and accommodations and are proud to have you as a loyal guest.

If I can ever be of any assistance to you do not hesitate to contact me at the property for any reason.

Orange Beach, AL, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This particular Hampton Inn is the closest to our family in the area so we stay several times a year. We noticed considerable improvement in the room and facility conditions since our last stay. The reception and breakfast staff have also improved. Price is still higher than desired, probably due to lack of competition, so our perception of overall value is only average. Only negative observations this visit were dis-functional room door handle and obvious non-guests parking near canopy and congregating at entry doors during breakfast hours. We will be returning to this particular hotel again this summer and fall, hopefully we will continue to see improvements to bring things up to the level of service and value we enjoy at the several other Hampton Inns we routinely visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Elmo H,

Thank you for visiting us during your last visit to Flint & Genesee County!

I am so very pleased you came back as loyalty means so very much to us at Hampton. In addition, I appreciate your comments and honesty regarding opportunities to be even better.

I wanted to assure you we will do our best to regulate any parking issues with non guests and thank you for making us your hotel of choice when visiting.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This hotel was clean, comfortable. The staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was very nice, with lots of options. We tired this hotel as we plan to have company who may need a hotel and we would put family there and stay ourselves in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear susanbE8918GR,

Thank you very much for your comments about our hotel being clean and comfortable.

I read these comments very often and appreciate hearing our guest thoughts. I am also so happy to hear you found our staff welcoming.

If I can be of any further assistance to you do not hesitate to contact me for any reason. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Flint/Grand Blanc.

Warm regards,

Jeff Verdun - General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!